Terms & Conditions:
1) Fees are collected on a monthly basis and based on fortnightly lessons per month. At times, a 3rd lesson in the month may occur. Example, 5 Sundays in the month. Unless otherwise specified, there will be 3 lessons in such cases and fees for the month will be pro-rated accordingly.
2)Fees are to be paid by the first lesson of the month. Payment can be made by Paynow (201425445A4E) or Internet Banking (UOB 361 303 3945) to Edventures Pte Ltd. Please include Student’s name under remarks.
3)Should fees be outstanding despite reminders, we reserve the right to cancel your child’s enrolment and release the seat to another student on the wait list. The fees for the month are still payable unless there has already been notification of withdrawal before the 1st lesson of the month. There will also be a late payment penalty of $30 should fees remain unpaid after the middle of the month.
4) No deposit is collected as we hardly encounter a case of withdrawal. This is a goodwill gesture and we hope that in the unfortunate case of a withdrawal, 1 month notice is provided.
5) Lessons run continuously from January to end October. Some students may be required to attend Special Holiday Catch-Up programs, usually held in June and Dec. Do note that we continue to run lessons even on public holidays.
6) We reserve the right to postpone any class due to unforeseen circumstances. Rest assured that make-ups will be arranged accordingly.
7) If the student cannot make it for any lesson, please inform us as early as possible and arrange for a make-up. With online classes, make-ups will be via video recordings of the lessons that will be provided.
8) Up to 3 make-ups can be arranged on a complimentary basis each quarter (for example, Jan to Mar). Exceeding this number, students have to pay an administrative fee of $30 for each additional make-up required in that quarter.
9) For classes that are held in-person, we reserve the right to change venue as there may be unforseen circumstances. We will ensure all venues will be centrally and conveniently located.
10) Students are expected to behave responsibly at all times. Any activity which could cause disturbance to other students may result in dismissal from the class. In such case, no refund of fees will be made.
11) Mr Kelvin Hong and Edventures Pte Ltd accepts no liability for any personal property or injury to a person.
12) Mobile phone usage is not allowed during lessons except with Mr Hong’s permission. Full attentiveness is required.
13) Students have to be committed to acquiring basic knowledge ie the facts of each topic from their lessons in school. (There must be some good reason to attend school!) While the basic knowledge may be reviewed in class, our focus is on developing understanding, so that theory can be applied. This is the main focus of our lessons so as to meet the highly demanding examination requirements which emphasizes higher order thinking skills.
14) Students must be committed to completing assignments issued by Mr Hong, preferably within 2 weeks of date of issuance. More time can be granted if necessary but assignments must be completed and with decent quality.
We reserve the right to deregister a student from our GP programmes should conduct and attitude be unsatisfactory.
15) We will put in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and secured. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorised use of your personal data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
16) Your personal data will only be used for administrative purposes, communication and for the delivery of materials to your mailing address. It is your responsibility to update us if there is any change in your personal data. Withdrawal of consent for the use of your data can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do note that this may mean that Edventures Pte Ltd may not be able to continue providing the services. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such a case.